Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby SCORE!!!!!!
What a awesome store, this was my first visit to HL and it will not be my last.
Check out all my great buys, all this for under $20. I will use these fine items next year!

I really really really need to finish my projects. I have so many I don't know where to begin.
I purchased this framefor $2.30 I am going to paint it put material and a piece of screen behind frame to hang all my necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. This should not take long to finish.
Next, I am working on a print I saw this picture at HomeGoods and thought I could paint something like it so I am going to try.
I purchased these two trays at a Relay for Life Auction had no idea what I would do with them, I thought maybe I might paint them, well I decided I would tape off the rim and spray paint chalkboard paint in the middle. Since I have two I am going to give one to my sister.

Additional projects:
1. Paint 5 wood kitchen chairs black
2. Organize my craft/work area
3. Hang pictures and maybe even paint great room
4.Redo half bath (paint cabinet, walls and get decor) maybe a little beachy theme black and light blue with some soft creamy color.
5. Work on doors for bathroom and pantry. See prior post for photos

TracyLaine

No comments: